Just as doctors specialize to deliver the highest level of service, Falcon Wealth excels at helping clients with specific challenges. Please review the following to see if you are a good fit for Falcon Wealth:
- We provide significant value to recent retirees and those planning to retire in 5-10 years
- We help mid-career professionals with strategies for their Executive Compensation, employee benefits, selecting and paying for college, and planning for retirement
- Bonus – If you like to cook and pair wine with dinner, the mutual culinary benefits could be significant.
Comprehensive Advice Clients
- To provide comprehensive service, we require a $6,000 minimum fee
- Falcon Wealth utilizes a passive management approach. We recommend balanced portfolios and do not try to outperform the market
- We do not try to time the market
- We will agree on an investment approach and document it through a written Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- We have discretion to make trades consistent with the IPS on your behalf without contacting you in advance
- We will move and manage your accounts at Schwab and/or TIAA
- We work remotely with our clients (via Zoom) during business hours
- We do not rent office space which minimizes our expenses (and your fees)
- Falcon Wealth does make house calls for those that wish to meet in person
After comparing the broad and cohesive skills and credentials at Falcon Wealth vs other advisors, hopefully, you will join us and become part of the exclusive group of professionals we serve.
Other Questions you may have:
How is Falcon Wealth Different from other Financial Advisors?
- Many financial advisors only manage investments. Some might also provide a retirement plan. Falcon Wealth does all of that plus integrates Big-4 tax planning experience into every aspect of their services.
- Falcon Wealth primarily serves mid-career professionals and those in or nearing retirement. Why? Because we have been able to provide more value to this targeted demographic than others.
- We limit the number of clients we serve in order to provide the best service.
- We provide extensive College Financial Planning (and Selection) services and Tax Preparation through related entities College Funding Solutions LLC and Falcon Tax Prep.
Do you offer Advice-Only (Project) Services?
Yes. While we prefer a long term relationship with our clients, we recognize that some like to manage their own investments while others have not accumulated sufficient assets to justify our $6,000 annual fee. Our one-time Advice-Only services cost between $2,000 and $10,000, depending on the services requested.
How is your investment performance?
Falcon Wealth tailors each client's portfolio to minimize the likelihood of running out of money in retirement without exceeding their tolerance (or "stomach") for risk. Each client will therefore have a different investment return due to their retirement goals and the unique portfolio they have to achieve those goals.
As a result, we do not try to "beat the market," as that is not a viable retirement strategy.
Every recommendation we make must help our client to achieve a particular goal. "Beating the market" is not a viable strategy and does not support any of Falcon Wealth’s clients’ goals. Instead, we focus on what we can control: Allocation, behavior, and educating our clients.
Does Falcon Wealth Earn Commissions?
NO!! Falcon Wealth is Fee Only. It does not earn fees or commissions by recommending a fund or an insurance product. The only fees we earn are those for Comprehensive and Advice-Only services.